Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 1, 2015
Five years ago I pointed out that claims of ice loss at East Antarctica are idiotic. John Cook then ran a three part series attempting to twist logic and common sense into his usual mindless nonsense. Part Three: Response to … Continue reading
Contrary to the flagrant lies of fraudsters like Heidi Cullen and Katherine Hayhoe, the frequency of hot days in the Midwest has plummeted. Days 95 degrees or above were three times as common one hundred years ago as they are now. … Continue reading
There are 31 Illinois HCN stations which have been active since at least 1920. Every single one of them set their all-time record maximum temperature before 1955. All of th records were set in the years 1901, 1930, 1934, 1936 … Continue reading
Long before we had treacherous scumbags in the White House, the US had wise and brave leaders. “Truth will ultimately prevail where there are pains to bring it to light.” “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we … Continue reading
I rarely use my car in Colorado, but am headed off to Maryland car-free today. I’m taking the $12 bus from Boulder to DIA, which is the fastest, most convenient and by far the cheapest way to get there. From … Continue reading
In 1924, it was reported that all of glaciers in the Rockies had been retreating since 1902, with very rapid retreat since 1919. 12 Nov 1924, Page 19 – at Newspapers.com According to massively tampered data from NOAA, 1924 was … Continue reading
Zwally’s team calculated that the mass gain from the thickening of East Antarctica remained steady from 1992 to 2008 at 200 billion tons per year, while the ice losses from the coastal regions of West Antarctica and the Antarctic Peninsula … Continue reading
NASA now says that Antarctica is gaining ice. NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses | NASA I have been pointing out for years that the academic interpretations of ice loss via GRACE gravity data, are … Continue reading
We are seeing unprecedented growth of Arctic ice this autumn. After the shortest melt season on record, and the fastest growth on record, Arctic sea ice is the highest for the date since at least 2004. Ocean and Ice Services … Continue reading