Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 2, 2015
In 1982, NASA reported sea level rising 1.0 mm/year (less than 4 inches per century) from 1880 to 1980, and nearly flat after 1950. Their published graph showed less than 0.9 mm/year. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1982/1982_Gornitz_etal_1.pdf NASA has since increased 1880-1980 sea … Continue reading
The guy who put Obama in the White House said he was against accumulating knowledge. 17 Nov 2004, Page 14 – at Newspapers.com Science genius McCain believes that rising Arctic temperatures need to be controlled by humans. Had McCain actually done any … Continue reading
A tornado 95 years ago destroyed dozens of cities in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee, killing nearly 1,000 people and injuring 3,000 more. Climate experts say that Hurricane Patricia (with no casualties and no major damage) was the most … Continue reading