Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 5, 2015
NOAA’s climate people claim that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year. Their sea level people say it is just over half that. the absolute global sea level rise is believed to be 1.7-1.8 millimeters/year. Sea Level Trends – Global Regional … Continue reading
In 1964, forty of the “world’s greatest authorities on climatology” met in Aspen and discussed “extraordinary climate variations in historic times” They also discussed a reversal of warming after 1940. Chicago Tribune Archive | February 3, 1964 There was unanimous agreement … Continue reading
On June 3, 2008 – Barack Obama announced what he would be talking to his children about in 90 years. I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this … Continue reading
Forty years ago, the Chicago Tribune predicted a new ice age. Chicago Tribune Archive | March 2, 1975 Thirty years ago, The Chicago Tribune predicted that global warming would make the Earth drown. March 16, 1986 – The Rising Seas … Continue reading