Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 5, 2015
NOAA’s climate people claim that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year. Their sea level people say it is just over half that. the absolute global sea level rise is believed to be 1.7-1.8 millimeters/year. Sea Level Trends – Global Regional … Continue reading
In 1964, forty of the “world’s greatest authorities on climatology” met in Aspen and discussed “extraordinary climate variations in historic times” They also discussed a reversal of warming after 1940. Chicago Tribune Archive | February 3, 1964 There was unanimous agreement … Continue reading
On June 3, 2008 – Barack Obama announced what he would be talking to his children about in 90 years. I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this … Continue reading
Forty years ago, the Chicago Tribune predicted a new ice age. Chicago Tribune Archive | March 2, 1975 Thirty years ago, The Chicago Tribune predicted that global warming would make the Earth drown. March 16, 1986 – The Rising Seas … Continue reading