Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 11, 2015
Sea Level Trends – MSL global stations trends table There are 98 currently active NOAA tide gauges. The average sea level rise rate of them is 4.7 inches per century, and the median is 5.3 inches per century. Seventy-nine of the … Continue reading
In October 1997, Bill Clinton declared the evidence for catastrophic global warming to be compelling. 19 Oct 1997, Page 4 – at Newspapers.com Since he made that forecast 18 years ago, there has been no warming. Wood for Trees: Interactive … Continue reading
Global Sea Level Trends – Mean Sea Level Trend
Manhattan sea level rise rates peaked at 310 PPM, and show no correlation with increasing atmospheric CO2. Sea Level Trends – Variation of 50-year Mean Sea Level Trends An entire field of science based on worthless and easily disprovable assumptions.
NEWS8 in Connecticut says there is a great deal of science behind their claim that sea level rise is caused by carbon emissions. Report: threat of coastal flooding from Global Warming | WTNH Connecticut News What they mean by “a … Continue reading
But it is worse than it seems. On this side of the pond, it was 84 degrees in DC, and cherry trees were blooming during November 1946. 1 Nov 1946, Page 3 – at Newspapers.com And it gets worse. That was … Continue reading
Here is a new stunner in the world of government climate fraud. The UK Met Office is claiming that 2015 temperatures are above 1C warming for the first time, due to human influence. Global temperatures set to reach 1 °C marker … Continue reading
In 2008, all of the temperature data sets showed that global warming rates over the last decade were “much less” than the prior decades. Observations indicate that global temperature rise has slowed in the last decade . The least squares trend for January … Continue reading