Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 2, 2015
North Pole May Be Ice-Free for First Time This Summer
Without coal and oil, whales would have gone extinct 150 years ago. 4 Feb 1939, Page 6 – at Newspapers.com
Cal Thomas :“anyone who still believes in ‘climate change’ after watching this film needs the type of reprogramming given to cult members.”
In 2008, CU professor Mark Williams predicted the demise of Colorado skiing. Study: Climate change may force skiers uphill | Aspen Daily News Online February snowfall in Boulder has nearly doubled, with this February being the snowiest month on record … Continue reading
The IPCC predicted a reduction in late autumn snow. For the Arctic Climate Impact Assessment (ACIA) model mean, at the end of the 21st century the projected reduction in the annual mean NH snow cover is 13% under the B2 … Continue reading
Rather than do any actual fact checking, the New York Times does science based on “feelings” Had they done any research, they would have known that sea level at the Marshall Islands has been falling for several years, and is … Continue reading
In 2009, geniuses at The University of Texas concluded that places in Antarctica which never get above freezing were losing ice. NASA satellites detect unexpected ice loss in East Antarctica — ScienceDaily I pointed out on WUWT the stupidity behind this claim. … Continue reading
Speaking in Paris today, the brainless wonder Barack Obama said “mass shootings just don’t happen outside the US”