Your guilt can’t possibly be more clear.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
That’s why I don’t swim in the ocean. I don’t want to contribute to sea level rise.
We need a tax funded program of sea sequestration. Maybe we can desalinate the water and pump it back into the Ogallala Aquifer. Do it for the children!
Maybe we can desalinate the water and pump it back into the …… aquifer.
They do that in Perth. Western Australia 🙂
In parts of Texas they channel heavy rains down into sinkholes to help recharge the aquifer. Good idea, in my opinion!
When they need to check the level of the aquifer down in San Antonio they put some kind of pink stuff in it that leaves a residue in your sink and toilets. At least that is what happened when I was stationed at Ft. Sam Houston in 1991.
Rah, I maybe shouldn’t say this, but if you see that pink stuff in your toilet again, you might want to go visit a health clinic. Just saying…
It was a powder residue and in all the toilets and sinks on post. Even made the Jane Fonda urinal targets in the latrines at our school house turn pink. I figured it was because there is an aquifer measuring pit on post and that must have been where they put that stuff in and so we on post got it before it had a chance to dissipate.
Just like determining the ‘global temperature’ to 0.01C, I have a real problem with the idea of being able to actually determine a yearly sea level change to 0.5 mm or 0.02 inches.
The sea is moving, ENSO means as much as a 2 foot difference in height between India and California and the earth is moving not only up and down but the plates are moving sideways. For example:
The Pacific Plate is moving to the northwest at a speed of between 7 and 11 cetimeters (cm) or ~3-4 inches a year.
Off the coast of South America along the Peru-Chile trench, the oceanic Nazca Plate is pushing into and being subducted under the continental part of the South American Plate.
The rate of spreading along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge averages about 2.5 centimeters per year (cm/yr)
The you add in all the sediment from land erosion and the effect of air pressure changes….
Sediment is the one for me Gail….Africa is losing tons of soil blowing it on me all the time, every shoreline is eroding or subsiding, every river and stream…
How can the talk bout Africa, the American plains, etc losing to soil…..Almost every coast line is a muddy mess….
Somehow some stupid cold compress (glacier) is going to kill us all…and sediments go on 24/7
That is a great graphic!
Interesting report on WUWT..
I suggest the resident trolls actually try to read it and try to comprehend that we are actually very much at the COLD end of the current interglacial.
I try to keep pounding that into their heads but it doesn’t work.
1. They are paid not to understand.
2. They are brainless lemmings racing towards their slave collars with enthusiasm.
Parts of Michael Bender’s book “Paleoclimate,” on google.
Yes… but but but what about the zetajoules.
SG attention ! SO, So FUNNY !!!
El Nino? What El Nino?????
Massive drop in global temperature? Kind of reminds me of the Chipotle stock price…perhaps there’s a correlation. 😉
(Actually, the massive loss in the Chipotle stock price is related to a new CDC investigation of e coli contamination.)
(Of course, who could forget this? “Guacamole at Chipotle could be climate change’s next casualty” http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/guacamole-chipotle-climate-changes-next-casualty/)