Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 25, 2015
The frequency of warm winter days in the US has been declining for a century. In 1954, almost one fourth of winter days in the US were over 60F, but in 2010 the percent of warm days just over 10%. … Continue reading
Coal powered electricity has been demonized by complete morons, like the President of the United States. Here are the three coal power plants I depend on. The Rawhide Generating Station serves all of Northern Colorado. It is essentially pollution free. … Continue reading
More than 97% of the residents of Oz believed that a wizard controlled their climate. But one little dog actually looked at the evidence.
On Christmas Day sixty years ago, Bette Midler was 10 years old. Odd that she doesn’t remember the record warmth in the US, or the record flooding in California that day. 26 Dec 1955, Page 1 – at Newspapers.com More than half of the … Continue reading
You can get anything you want, at Alice’s Restaurant On Christmas Day 1942, Alice Texas reached 92 degrees. US stations reached 90 degrees on Christmas in 1942, 1948, 1955, 1983 and 1999.