Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 31, 2015
In the early 1960’s the Guardian was warning its readers about the coming ice age. The ice age cometh In 1964, the Arctic had a temperature spike similar to yesterday. 1964 2015 Yesterday’s man-made global warming spike which melted the Arctic … Continue reading
The frequency of extreme temperatures (hot and cold) in Wisconsin has plummeted since 1988 when NASA’s James Hansen warned that extreme temperatures would increase. In 1936, almost one day out of five was either over 90F or below 0F. Recently … Continue reading
The consensus of climate scientists have been racing against time since 1988, to save the planet from 3-7 degrees warming by the year 2020. A ‘race against time’ as world heats up Hundreds of billions of dollars in climate research … Continue reading
Experts say that a terrifying storm melted the North Pole yesterday This unprecedented melting event has caused Arctic ice to reach its highest December extent in over a decade. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut One buoy 300 … Continue reading
Climate experts predicted that the Arctic would be ice-free no later than 2015. What climate scientists talk about now – FT.com Their prediction was not looking good until today – when the third spike of the last two months (up … Continue reading
The Guardian drowned Tokyo in 1936 TOKIO FACING INUNDATION