Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: December 2015
One thing a scientist should never ever do – is start calculating a sought after trend at a minimum or maximum. Like 1979. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis On the other hand, if you were a global warming propagandist instead … Continue reading
Christmas Eve 2015 was warm in half of the US, but 60 years earlier the entire US was warm on Christmas Eve. Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas all reported temperatures over 90 degrees on December 24, 1955. Joe Bastardi Blasts Claims … Continue reading
2 Dec 1970, Page 1 – at Newspapers.com
Government climate experts say that 2015 is the hottest year ever. A couple of sure fire clues for this are the highest Arctic sea ice extent in over a decade, and the coldest January-March on record in the Northeast US. Ocean … Continue reading
1771 was the year Captain Cook discovered Australia. It was also the year that the 500 year old Tyne Bridge in Newcastle collapsed from a massive flood “twelve feet above high water mark in spring tides” Before the flood After … Continue reading
In 1902, the father of global warming predicted that burning coal would make the Earth boil. 23 Oct 1902, Page 1 – at Newspapers.com Earth had an ice age during the Ordovician Era – before the coal beds formed, with CO2 … Continue reading
Bernie Sanders says “Nobody can recall” – when the problem is strictly his own faulty memory. Bernie can’t remember 1990, which explains why he wants to do a repeat of the Soviet Union in 2015. The Berlin Wall fell in 1989.
New Mexico’s carpetbagging Senator Tom Udall recently told COP 21 negotiators to ignore the US Congress and Constitution. 37 Republican senators sent a letter about the Green Climate Fund to the president warning that: “Congress will not be forthcoming with these funds … Continue reading
It has been almost 100 years since the New York Times reported that Martians had built 1,000 miles of canals in just six weeks. That was back when the Times was still a serious newspaper, before they started listening to … Continue reading