Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 2, 2016
NOAA thermometers show the US cooling over the past century, but they alter the data to make it look like the US is warming. They accomplish this through a spectacular hockey stick data tampering, which changes the trend by 1.6 … Continue reading
Scientists had no idea what caused the extreme weather of 1934, but at the time they were honest enough to admit it. Now they just make stuff up in order to keep funding coming in. 31 May 1934 – Daily … Continue reading
2015: Most extreme year ever. Climate experts concerned. Climate Chaos, Across the Map – The New York Times 1977 Most extreme year ever. Climate experts concerned. TimesMachine: July 14, 1977 – NYTimes.com 1871 Most extreme year ever. Climate experts concerned. 10 … Continue reading
January 70 degree days used to be much more common in the US. There were spikes around 1910 and 1950. In January 1950, almost one day out of eight in the US reached 70F. The areal coverage of 70 degree days also peaked … Continue reading