Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 5, 2016
January 5, 1927
January 5, 1927 was a remarkable day. Much of the Great Plains were over 70 degrees, and Liberal, Kansas reached 85 degrees. Temperatures in Texas reached 89 degrees. Liberal is forecast to reach 47F today, and a major cold blast … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 203 Comments
Guest Post By Bill Gray
Last week I had the pleasure of dining with my two favorite Fort Collins octogenarians – Dr. Bill Gray and Sue Brackenbury. Their mothers were best friends, but Bill and Sue hadn’t seen each other for decades. Both have been icons of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 50 Comments
The Hockey Stick’s Dirty Little Secret
In the 1990 IPCC report, it was clear that Earth was cooling. ipcc_far_wg_I_chapter_07.pdf This was bad for business, so Michael “An Embarrassment To The Profession” Mann tried to make reality disappear in the 2001 IPCC report. http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/tar/wg1/pdf/TAR-02.PDF But if we have … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 42 Comments
The 1980-2000 IPCC Hiatus
In the 2001 IPCC report, both satellites and balloons showed no warming from 1980 to 2000. http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/tar/wg1/pdf/TAR-02.PDF As with the MWP, 1940’s blip, 1970’s global cooling and current hiatus – the 1980-2000 hiatus has simply disappeared.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments