Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 17, 2016
FACT SHEET: U.S.-China Joint Announcement on Climate Change and Clean Energy Cooperation | whitehouse.gov In 2014, President Obama announced a “breakthrough climate agreement with China.” Over the twelve months after the historic deal, China approved 155 new coal fired power … Continue reading
In 1988, NASA’s James Hansen predicted 1.3C warming above 1960 by the year 2015, under his “Business as Usual” Scenario A, with exponential growth after the year 2000. climatechange.procon.org/sourcefiles/1988_Hansen_Senate_Testimony.pdf data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.A2.txt pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal_1.pdf Closeup of the hiatus since 2002. Instead of what … Continue reading
January 1937 was the coldest on record west of the Mississippi River, and the warmest on record east of the Mississippi. If this happened now, Bernie Sanders would call for immediate global communism to alter the jet stream. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/065/mwr-065-01-c1.pdf To make matters … Continue reading