Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 21, 2016
Experts say that global warming causes heavy snow, light snow, cold, and heat. By reducing CO2, we can return to the more normal heavy snow, light snow, cold, and heat. But the real solution to global warming is to throw Democrats out of positions of power in … Continue reading
11 Jun 1986, Page 1A – at Newspapers.com
Greenland was warmer in the 1930’s than it is now. Scientists reported at the time that glaciers of Greenland and Norway faced “catastrophic collapse” 17 Dec 1939, Page 15 – at Newspapers.com Alaskan glaciers were receding almost ten feet per day. … Continue reading
NOAA has no idea what historical temperatures are. In 1900, almost all of their global min/max temperature data was from the US. Peterson-Vose-1997.pdf Their only good data, the US temperature data, is then massively altered to cool the past. But … Continue reading
The geniuses at National Geographic have finally figured out why Tuvalu isn’t going to disappear. “If you were faced with the threat of the disappearance of your nation, what would you do?” That’s the question Enele Sopoaga, the prime minister of … Continue reading
NOAA claims that 2015 was the second hottest year on record in the US. NOAA: U.S. posts second-hottest year on record – POLITICO In fact, it was one of the least hot years on record in the US, ranking in … Continue reading