Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: January 22, 2016
I went to see the Benghazi movie last night. It was a fantastic action flick and John Krasinski was excellent. There were 30 CIA personnel under attack, who knew exactly what was happening. Hillary’s claims that intelligence didn’t know it was … Continue reading
In 1981, experts predicted global warming would bring surfing to Arizona by the year 2000. 4 Mar 1981, Page 71 – at Newspapers.com This time they were correct.
NOAA tampers with US temperatures by actually altering the monthly data. This is because the US data set is robust and does not show any warming over the last century. But with global temperatures they play a different game. Instead of relying … Continue reading
On January 22, 1906 everywhere east of the Mississippi was very warm. while much of the west froze. It was 78 degrees at Uniontown, Pennsylvania and 96 degrees at Franklin, Louisiana that day. Today will be a little bit different.
The Union of Concerned Scientists, Penn State University, and the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection put out a spectacularly fraudulent report in 2012 claiming that hot days are going to become much more common in Pennsylvania. 22 Apr 2012, Page … Continue reading
January 21, 1896 New South Wales reached 130 degrees. It was probably the hottest day in Australian history, during their hottest month on record. 12 Feb 1896 – THE HEAT ON MARRA.