Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 25, 2016
In 1919, the world had just about run out of fossil fuels. But scientists came to the rescue with the ultimate renewable energy source. 4 Oct 1919, Page 47 – at Newspapers.com
In 1919, there was 100% consensus among scientists that Martians had built a giant irrigation system across the Martian equator. 4 Oct 1919, Page 47 – at Newspapers.com
Thirty years ago, a Florida State University professor showed that small increases in temperature caused sea level to fall, due to increased evaporation from the ocean. 6 Jul 1987, Page 100 – at Newspapers.com This picture of Boca Raton was … Continue reading
In 1985, government experts predicted 85-153 feet of beach loss at Ocean City, Maryland by the year 2025. 6 Nov 1985, Page 8 – at Newspapers.com This is what the beach looked like in 1919. This … Continue reading
Eight months ago, the Washington Post told you to worry about declining snow cover. Why you should be worried about declining snow cover across North America My Maryland residence just outside DC received 38.5 inches of snow over the weekend. … Continue reading
In 1971, NASA’s top climate experts used a model written by James Hansen, to determine that burning fossil fuels was going to cause a new ice age and flood the world’s coastal cities. They also determined that there was no … Continue reading