Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 26, 2016
In 1955, America”s top polar scientist said both poles had been melting since 1900, and the Arctic would be ice-free by 2005. 2 Jan 1955, Page 56 – at Newspapers.com
Barack Obama says that imaginary street fishing in Miami is the biggest threat the world has ever faced. In 1938, all we had to deal with was Hitler and hurricanes and floods that killed hundreds of people in New England. … Continue reading
On this day in 1950, half of the country was above 60F and the other half was below 0F. Rio Grande City, Texas was 96 degrees, and Bloomington, Indiana was 78 degrees. Glasgow, Montana was -50F. A spread of 146 degrees … Continue reading
Four years before we landed men on the moon, scientists still believed there were canals on Mars. 6 Jun 1965, Page 82 – at Newspapers.com The started this nonsense more than 60 years earlier. 4 Oct 1919, Page 47 – … Continue reading