Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,971 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 27, 2016
“Going to Nebraska to hunt elephants this summer?” New Yorkers of the distant future may ask one another, if the climate returns to the average of the last 500 million years. Nebraska once looked like this. 26 Dec 1937, Page … Continue reading
28 Mar 1963, Page 16 – at Newspapers.com
26 Dec 1937, Page 35 – at Newspapers.com
Obama was angry that Bush only raised the debt by 50%, so he increased it by 100%. Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In | Fiscal
The press in America have gotten worse than Soviet Pravda.
A few years ago progressives were hysterical that pine beetles were going to kill all the trees in Colorado due to global warming. Here is another fine study by a brilliant CU professor. 25 Mar 2012, Page 2 – at … Continue reading
We have a big snowstorm forecast for the weekend here in Boulder, which reminded me that our two snowiest Februaries have occurred in the last three years, with last year nearly doubling the previous record. Eight years ago, a couple … Continue reading