Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: January 29, 2016
December 2015 was warmest on record in New York City. Experts say this is due to global warming. January-March 2015 was the coldest in a century in New York City. Experts also said this was due to global warming.
Four years ago, scholarly experts predicted that cherry trees in Washington DC would begin their blooming process in January. Could cherry blossoms one day be blooming in winter? – The Washington Post Last year was the latest start to the … Continue reading
The White House says that imaginary climate change is the biggest problem we have ever faced. 10 Jan 1871 – IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. (Pall Mall Gazette.)
During the summer of 1988, NASA’s James Hansen and Senator Tim Wirth sabotaged the air conditioner in Congress. Then he blamed the heat (99% certain) on global warming. It was the ultimate scientific BS. 24 Jun 1988, Page 4 – … Continue reading
On this date in 1914, Spencer, West Virginia was 82 degrees. About a third of the US was over 60 degrees. Why doesn’t Bernie Sanders remember?
New Mexico Senator Tom Udall says that bold action is needed to stop New Mexico from overheating and drying out. Udall Says Bold Action Needed to Address Climate Change, Applauds President’s Speech | Tom Udall | Senator for New Mexico … Continue reading
During January, 1950 more than one third of the days at Bloomington, Indiana were over 60 degrees Similar story for Laurel, Maryland. Rio Grande City, Texas had five days over 90 degrees that month. Strange that Bernie Sanders doesn’t remember.