Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: February 2016
3 Sep 1980, Page 4 – at Newspapers.com
Katharine Hayhoe makes her living fear mongering about the climate of West Texas (and beyond.) But there isn’t the slightest indication that the climate in West Texas is changing.
Donald Trump: The real estate mogul has repeatedly written tweets skeptical of global warming. Trump has called global warming a “hoax,” “mythical,” a “con job,” “nonexistent,” and “bullshit.” He views policies created to fight global warming as hurting U.S. manufacturing competitiveness … Continue reading
I attended a climate meeting yesterday at the University of Colorado. They said that most people are already highly traumatized by climate change, and that only 100 wind turbines could provide all of Boulders’ energy needs – which are currently … Continue reading
I prepared these visual aids to help people understand mankind’s role in climate change. California drought : San Jose Mercury New File:Post-Glacial Sea Level.png – Wikimedia Commons
In 1988, NASA’s James Hansen and Colorado Senator Tim Wirth sabotaged the air conditioner in a Senate hearing room in order to prove global warming. And did you also alter the temperature in the hearing room that day? … What … Continue reading
In 1993, sophisticated computer models predicted 8-10 degrees warming in the US by 2030. Google News Archive Search