Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 14, 2016
Summer afternoon temperatures in Wisconsin have dropped about ten degrees since the 1930s. The hottest days are also down about 10 degrees. And the number of hot days has declined by 90%. US government criminals of course claim the exact … Continue reading
Last Valentines Day was the coldest on record at Amherst, Massachusetts at -10F (-23C) This year has already broken last year’s record cold at -12F Meanwhile, climate experts say that the North Pole is melting, due to people in Massachusetts using … Continue reading
Bottineau, North Dakota recorded both their hottest (44C) and coldest (-45C) days on record in 1936. That is a spread of 160 degrees F between February 12 and July 12.