Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 22, 2016
The Heatwaves Of March 1907 And 1910
Fig.A2.gif (664×474) The US had remarkable heatwaves during March of 1907 and 1910, which NASA says were the coldest years on record. Almost one day out of five was over 80 degrees during those months. On March 23, 1910 about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Dukakis To Crush Bush
Polls say that Sanders beats Trump 58% to 38%. In July, 1988 – polls showed Dukakis beating Bush by 55% to 38% Dukakis Lead Widens, According to New Poll – NYTimes.com So how did that turn out?
Posted in Uncategorized 39 Comments
Obama Frightened The JV Team In Paris
France – Obama: COP21 will show world ‘not afraid’ of extremists – France 24
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Celebrating 145 Years Of The Hottest Month And Year Ever
almost every month one of the driest or wettest, or windiest, coldest or hottest, ever known. Much observation, which ought to correct a tendency to exaggerate, seems in some minds to have rather a tendency to increase it. January 10, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments