Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: March 26, 2016
In March of 1980, the Republican elite was very angry at the voters for favoring the unelectable Ronald Reagan, and held secret meetings considering a “stop-Reagan drive.” They wanted Bush in the White House. 18 Mar 1980, Page 9 – … Continue reading
The British Museum has an exhibit going showing cities in ancient Egypt which drowned thousands of years ago. Only an ancient carbon tax could have prevented this.
Greenland’s surface has gained almost 500 billion tons of ice since September 1. Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI Arctic sea ice is very close to the 1981-2010 median. N_daily_extent.png (420×500) Experts say that the imaginary melting is both … Continue reading
Bill McKibben is now terrified of Methane. Global Warming’s Terrifying New Chemistry | The Nation Methane was 2 PPM in 1984, and it is 2 PPM now. ftp://aftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/products/trends/ch4/ch4_annmean_gl.txt Radiative transfer models show that Methane has almost no impact on downwelling … Continue reading