Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: March 27, 2016
After attacking me with a bunch of BS, Michael “An Embarrassment To The Profession” Mann has deleted my response. He can’t win a debate, so he censors. (31) Michael E. Mann – Another must-read from Greg Fishel, who catches… This … Continue reading
(31) Michael E. Mann – Another must-read from Greg Fishel, who catches… My response:
In 2014, The Danish Meteorological Institute showed that Greenland’s surface gained 130 Billion tons of ice during the 2011-2012 time period. Now they show that Greenland gained no ice during that period. Here are the original files: 2014 version 2016 … Continue reading
The US experienced an incredible heatwave during this week in 1910. Temperatures of 70 degrees were recorded all the way up to Lake Superior, and Salem, Indiana reached 97 degrees. NASA says that 1910 was right at the bottom of … Continue reading
Look carefully at the post below. ↓