Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: March 29, 2016
Another 16 year hiatus which was erased retroactively. 1995_Hansen_etal_3.pdf There was no warming from 1979 to 1995. There was also no warming from 1996 to 2015. When did this magical global warming occur? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
Over the past ten years (since late March 2006) Arctic sea ice area has increased. Exact opposite of the story being pushed by government scientists. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 These hacks known as government scientists are wrong year after year, so they tamper with … Continue reading
I’m headed to DC this morning, where the weather is forecast to be much cooler than normal the next two weeks. Last year (hottest year ever) Lincoln, Virginia had a maximum temperature of 33F (1C) on this date. But in 1907, … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice sets wintertime record low thanks to global warming Total BS. Arctic sea ice is normal everywhere except the Barents Sea. N_daily_extent.png (420×500) The “hot” weather Serreze is talking about was -20C. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks … Continue reading