Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Kambiz Fatehi on Arctic Ice Almost Identical To… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap…
Daily Archives: April 6, 2016
NASA says that sea level is rising 3.4 mm/year NASA Sea Level Change Portal NASA also says that sea level is rising at 3.2 mm/year Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Sea Level In 1982, NASA said that sea … Continue reading
Climate expert John Kerry says that Manhattan will be underwater by the turn of the century. This is awesome news, because NASA’s James Hansen had said Manhattan would be underwater by 2008. Stormy weather – Salon.com Sea level at Manhattan has … Continue reading