Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: May 2016
This is my last post on this web site. All future posts will be done here: http://realclimatescience.com/ Please bookmark that site, and start using it instead of this one. Legacy posts will still be available here. Thanks, Tony
NASA didn’t like the 1940’s warmth in Greenland, so they simply made it disappear. 2016 Version 2011 Version
Last summer, University of California scientists made this hysterical claim about the Zachariae Isstrom glacier in northeast Greenland. Massive northeast Greenland glacier is rapidly melting, UCI-led team finds It’s a great story, only problem is it is a complete fabrication. If … Continue reading
From 1984 through 2011, the NSIDC new (left below) and old (right below) ice age versions were nearly identical. Note the small discrepancy between the two versions in the graph below. The amount of five year old ice was almost identical between the … Continue reading
The 1995 IPCC report showed no net troposphere warming for almost 40 years, measured by balloons and satellites. The data sets have since been “adjusted” to better match theory. ipcc_sar_wg_I_full_report.pdf