Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: 1936
Bottineau, North Dakota recorded both their hottest (44C) and coldest (-45C) days on record in 1936. That is a spread of 160 degrees F between February 12 and July 12.
During the summer of 1936, Seymour, Indiana had 49 days over 100 degrees and reached 113 F (45C) Most of the 100 degree days came during two heatwaves. A 15 day stretch in July and a 20 day stretch in August. … Continue reading
Contrary to the lies of a few key government scientists propagandists, the US climate has been getting less extreme over time. But it wasn’t always that way. During July, 1936 afternoons at Langdon Exp Farm, North Dakota averaged nearly 95F (35C) … Continue reading
Eighty years ago this month was one of the coldest months in US history. Prairie du Chien Wisconsin had 21 nights below 0F, and nine nights below -20F The summer of 1936 was the hottest in history. Prairie du Chien recorded … Continue reading
There was very little hot weather in the US in 2015. Claims that it was a hot year are propaganda, not science. 2015 was one of the least hot years on record in the US
More information about forest fires which Katharine Hayhoe and Barack Obama don’t want you to know about. 5 Dec 1936, Page 7 – at Newspapers.com The 1868 fire burned up 75 miles of mountains from Pescadero to Gilroy.
Chicago Tribune July 14, 1936 | Chicago Tribune Archive Chicago Tribune July 14, 1936 | Chicago Tribune Archive
Summers used to be much hotter in the US. During the heatwave of 1936, Hancock WI was over 95 degrees on twelve consecutive days. Eight of those days were over 100 degrees, and two were over 110 degrees. Those eight days … Continue reading
Wisconsin has seen 110 degree temperatures during only two years – 1901 and 1936 During the heatwave of 1936, Stanley, WI was over 95 degrees for 13 consecutive days, including two days at 113 degrees and one day at 112 … Continue reading