Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Join 1,971 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: 40's blip
Jones 1998 showed that all Northern Hemisphere warming occurred before 1940, and recent temperatures were similar to the MWP. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~rjsw/papers/Jonesetal-1998.pdf The graph below shows just the recent portion. But Phil has changed all that, and now shows that essentially all … Continue reading
Like the data tamperers at NOAA and NASA, Phil Jones has also been a busy boy. The animation below shows how he made the 1940’s blip disappear through successive stages of data tampering. sn1975_climate_change_chilling_possibilities-1.pdf temperatures 1982 http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/CRUTEM4-nh.dat Phil has changed the … Continue reading
Gavin makes the 1940’s blip disappear in the US, by simply changing the data and inverting the blip. The graph below shows the changes he has made since 2001. 2001 : FigD.txt 2015 : Fig.D.txt From: Tom Wigley <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Phil … Continue reading
In 1981, Hansen reported high temperatures at the Northern Latitudes (23.6N – 90N) around 1940, followed by a strong cooling. But that didn’t support the theory, so NASA’s finest simply made the 1940’s blip disappear through repeated data tampering. 1981 version : 1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf … Continue reading
Our Climategate buddies told us that they wanted to get rid of the 1940’s temperature blip, without even knowing why it existed. And that they did. The graph below shows the progression of data tampering since 1981 of the global … Continue reading
As of 1975, there was nearly unanimous consensus among experts that the first half of the 20th century was exceptionally warm, and that temperatures had plummeted after 1940. In fact, by the late 1960s, temperatures were colder than they were … Continue reading
The 1940’s blip was messing up their fake global warming theory, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it.
The hockey team recently “removed the 1940’s temperature blip.” Hopefully they remembered to put all the ice back in Greenland, when they did their taxpayer funded history rewrite. February 1, 1940 GREENLAND GLACIERS MELTING by far the largest number of … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
In 1946, there were cherry blossoms in Washington DC by March 15 Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search This year they are facing record March snow. Not surprising that the team wanted to remove the “1940’s blip.” di2.nu/foia/1254108338.txt