Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: Hayhoe
Two years ago, Canadian Texas Tech evangelical Katharine Hayhoe, claimed in the movie “Years Of Living Dangerously” that heatwaves in Texas were becoming much more common, and cherry-picked a start date of 40-50 years ago to begin her analysis. Drought … Continue reading
Katharine Hayhoe makes her living fear mongering about the climate of West Texas (and beyond.) But there isn’t the slightest indication that the climate in West Texas is changing.
During the record hot and dry summer of 2011 in Texas, Katharine Hayhoe determined that it was the new normal, and that the number of 100 degree days was going to go through the roof. No End in Sight for Texas … Continue reading
When Katharine Hayhoe isn’t lying about Texas drought, she is busy lying about snow in the Northeast. The-Changing-Northeast-Climate.pdf Mayors stupid enough to listen to Katharine Hayhoe are likely to end up unemployed. And how is her Texas drought working out? 201512.gif
Texas does everything big – and when it comes to climate stupid no one does it bigger than Katharine Hayhoe, Andrew Dessler, and Joe Romm. In 2011, all three of them were hysterical about the heat and drought in Texas. Katharine … Continue reading
A Canadian’s quest to use Scripture to help sell climate science She says that 86% of Texas is currently in drought, but none of Texas is in drought, and they are having one of their wettest years on record. YearPDeptUS.png … Continue reading
During the hot summer of 2011, Katherine predicted a huge increase in the number of 100 degree days in Lubbock, Texas. With No End in Sight for Texas Drought, ABC News Explains: “Every Farmer in the World Will Be Affected … Continue reading
On April 22, Katherine Hayhoe and friends announced that permanent drought was on its way to the Texas Panhandle. What Climate Change Is Doing to the Texas Cattle Ranch | The New Republic Since then, the Texas Panhandle has had … Continue reading
Katherine Hayhoe is going to tell students at Texas Tech this Saturday that she knows how to control the climate. The Citizens’ Climate Lobby and the Texas Tech Student Government Association are co-sponsoring a two-part event called “Realities of a … Continue reading
Katherine Hayhoe lives in Texas and tries to scare children about the demise of cute, cuddly Polar Bears. Katharine Hayhoe – Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers — Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers | PBS The people who actually live … Continue reading