Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
June 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Search Results for: giss tampering
Mikey is severely math challenged, but shows off an important point. You can’t extrapolate temperatures across ocean/land boundaries like NCDC does. The Gulf Stream is warm off of Massachusetts, but Massachusetts itself is frozen. There is a sharp dividing line … Continue reading
As of 1999, NASA GISS showed the US in fairly strong cooling trend since the 1930s. That didn’t suit the global warming agenda, so they have repeatedly cooled the pre-1960 years, and warmed the years after the 1960s – in … Continue reading
The graph below shows alterations to the GISS global surface temperature record, just since July 2012. web.archive.org/web/20120724222431/……..Fig.A.txt data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.A.txt
My previous animation of GISS US temperatures wasn’t quite right. What I had labeled as the 1999 version, was actually the 2000 version. The animation below shows the actual 1999 version. As of 1999, 1998 was the fifth hottest year … Continue reading
CRUTEM in orange. GISS in blue.
The graph below shows GISS Reykjavik temperature in blue and CRUTEM in orange. The animation below flashes between GISS V2 and V3 Enron accountants would blush at NOAA/NASA data tampering.
I found this 2001 version of the GISS global station graph in the web archive. Note that the 1880’s used to be just as warm as the 1960’s. NASA Goddard Institute: Surface Temperature: Graphs Here is the current version. Note … Continue reading
GISS used to show that the US cooled from 1930 through 1999, and that 1934 was much warmer than 1998. But they changed the graph to create the appearance of a non-existent warming trend. http://web.archive.org/web/20120124014257/http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt GISS is tampering with … Continue reading
The graph below shows GISS US temperatures five year mean. At first glance, it looks like the US is really heating up. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt Now compare that to the actual GHCN thermometer data which the graph is based on. They look … Continue reading