Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: glacier bay
The glacier at Glacier Bay, Alaska retreated at a spectacular rate of six feet per day from 1794 to 1896. National Geographic : 1896 Apr, Page 138 If this happened now, experts would declare it to be 100% proof of … Continue reading
Government climate experts blame glacial retreat on CO2, because they are completely incompetent and have the same political motivations as the IRS. As you enter Glacier Bay in Southeast Alaska you will cruise along shorelines completely covered by ice just … Continue reading
http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2001/07/glacierbaymap.gif Red shows massive ice loss – with CO2 below 300 ppm. Many warmists believe that they can stop glacial retreat by reducing CO2 to 350 ppm, once again indicating problems with the legalization of medical marijuana.
The Margerie Glacier in Alaska is nearly identical to what it looked like in 1941, and has been advancing for the past couple of decades. Margerie Glacier 1941-2003 Margerie Glacier is about 1-mile wide, with an ice face that is … Continue reading
Our dimwitted excuse for a human being and president, thinks that making energy prices skyrocket will stop Alaskan glaciers from melting. They have been melting for 250 years, and lost half their mass before Harry Truman left office. 18 Feb … Continue reading
President Obama is travelling to Alaska to blame glacial melt and rising temperatures on global warming. This is his usual fraud, as Alaskan glaciers have been melting under every single president going back to George Washington. During George Washington’s presidency, … Continue reading
The EPA has these images on their web site – claiming to show how global warming is causing the Muir Glacier to disappear. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/indicators/ What they forgot to mention is that most of the retreat pictured above occurred between 1941 and 1950. This August 1950 photo … Continue reading
Watch Climate Scientists Explore Melting Alaskan Glaciers on ‘Earth Focus’ | EcoWatch Glaciers have been melting in Alaska for thousands of years. As you enter Glacier Bay in Southeast Alaska you will cruise along shorelines completely covered by ice just 200 … Continue reading
When glaciers recede (as they have been doing for most of the past 20,000 years) alarmists blame it on global warming. They also blame advancing glaciers on global warming Iceberg B09B has cut off Cape Denison from the Southern Ocean … Continue reading
14 Sep 1912 – NATURAL PHENOMENA. GREAT GLACIER RECEDING. LEAVI… According to Hansen, this massive glacial retreat occurred during the coldest years on record. Fig.A2.gif (658×474) Hansen also tells us that glacial melt is due to global warming, and is … Continue reading