Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: hansen
Another 16 year hiatus which was erased retroactively. 1995_Hansen_etal_3.pdf There was no warming from 1979 to 1995. There was also no warming from 1996 to 2015. When did this magical global warming occur? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
James Hansen says that we will have killer storms “stronger than any in modern times” and drowned cities in a few decades. Scientists warn of perilous climate shift within decades, not centuries He said the exact same thing 30 years … Continue reading
During the summer of 1988, NASA’s James Hansen and Senator Tim Wirth sabotaged the air conditioner in Congress. Then he blamed the heat (99% certain) on global warming. It was the ultimate scientific BS. 24 Jun 1988, Page 4 – … Continue reading
Climate fraudsters frequently claim that the 1990 IPCC temperature graph below showing the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) was only a representation of Central England Temperatures (CET) and was not global. This is nonsense. The graph was derived from James Hansen’s 1981 study, … Continue reading
In 1988, James Hansen told Congress that the Midwest will have frequent episodes of very high temperatures in the current decades, predicted 3 to 9 degrees warming by 2025, and predicted 1 to 4 feet sea level rise by the … Continue reading
James Hansen claims that the climate was stable for the last 12,000 years Must-read Hansen and Sato paper: We are at a climate tipping point that, once crossed, enables multi-meter sea level rise this century | ThinkProgress He is lying, … Continue reading
In 1988, James Hansen from NASA said the warming trend was 99% certain to be caused by CO2. 24 Jun 1988, Page 17 – at Newspapers.com A year later, Tom Karl from NOAA said that most of the warming occurred … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen and Emanuel predicted 225 MPH hurricanes, due to “global warming” FEROCIOUS STORMS AND DROUGHT SEEN – NYTimes.com In fact, peak wind speeds have declined since Camille in 1969 and Allen in 1980, and the Atlantic is now … Continue reading
In 1988, NASA’s James Hansen made these remarks about drought which were completely false, and utterly incompetent. FEROCIOUS STORMS AND DROUGHT SEEN – NYTimes.com During the 1950’s the odds of summer drought were 50%, not the 5% Hansen claimed. And … Continue reading
27-Aug-2007 Will oceans surge 59 centimetres this century – or 25 metres? The new climate: A controversial study suggests rapid polar meltdown and rising sea levels Richard Peltier When Al Gore predicted that climate change could lead to a 20-foot … Continue reading