Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: tobs
There is no meaningful difference in Missouri temperature trends between morning/night and afternoon stations. TOBS adjustments do nothing but corrupt the data set.
NOAA makes a large adjustment to the US temperature record based on Time Of Observation Bias. The idea is that most station operators were morons in the 1930’s, and reset their min/max thermometers in the afternoon – causing double counting … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood? ? ? In 2007, the US temperature trend, according to GISS, was this: ? http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2007/ ? ? On 5-year means, the recent peak from 1998-2002 was just…
I ran another test of TOBS-resistant data. Any day which has a higher maximum than the previous day can not be due to TOBS double counting. The graph below shows the percent of days over 90 degrees, which were also hotter than … Continue reading
Time of Observation Bias (TOBS) is the first refuge of climate scoundrels. It is normally described by alarmists as “they used to take temperatures in the afternoon, but now they take them in the morning.” This explanation is complete nonsense. … Continue reading
One of the main excuses used for this data tampering is time of observation bias, which is based on the idea that people operating thermometers used to be complete morons, and would reset their min/max thermometers only once per day near … Continue reading
Testing TOBS by station removal is a little tricky because morning stations tend to be in warmer parts of the country, so diverging regional trends affect the result. But one state had a 50/50 mix of morning/afternoon stations in July … Continue reading
The standard excuse for tampering with US data is that people used be incredibly stupid and reset their min/max thermometers only once during the heat of the day – causing double counting of hot afternoons. It is easy enough to test … Continue reading
The TOBS adjustment did not change between the 1990’s USHCN V1 and the current V2. They can’t use Time Of Observation Bias as an excuse for this data tampering.