Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
R. Shearer on Understanding “Unprecede… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991 rah on Memorial Day – Just One… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991 Phillippe Jones on Poisoned Weather In 1991 Phillippe Jones on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… Phillippe Jones on Understanding “Unprecede… Menicholas on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… AndyG55 on Reader Quiz Jason Calley on Poisoned Weather In 1991
Author Archives: stevengoddard
I lived in Richmond, TX during Christmas 1991 – a few blocks from the Brazos River. Our house was one of the few which didn’t flood. That may have been the biggest rainfall event in Texas history. One more big … Continue reading
When the press uses the word “unprecedented” – what they mean is that they haven’t done any research and basically they are lying. Houston Intercontinental Airport smashed its all-time record for most rainfall in one day on Monday — its 4.34 … Continue reading
The same people who were hyping unprecedented drought in Texas a few days ago, are now hyping unprecedented rain. Houston, Texas, Hit by Unprecedented Flooding; Seven States At Risk – NBC News.com As always, it is complete BS. Houston has … Continue reading
I’m sad to have moved away from Baltimore, just ahead of Memorial Day weekend. 26 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore « CBS Baltimore Progressives completely lost interest in the lives of black people in Baltimore, as … Continue reading
How long before we can no longer ignore the 21st century global warming crisis?
Less than two years ago, officials in the Democratic People’s Republic Of Austin predicted that Lake Travis would run dry by 2016. Officials predict Lake Travis will run dry by 2016 – MyFoxAustin | KTBC | Fox 7 Austin | … Continue reading
Extreme Weather: A Guide & Record Book – Christopher C. Burt – Google Books On Memorial Day eighty years ago, Texas received twenty-two inches of rain in less than three hours – the world record. CO2 was 304 PPM at the … Continue reading