Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Author Archives: stevengoddard
NOAA 850-300 mb radiosonde data shows about 0.2C net troposphere warming from 1958 to 2010, but after NOAA gets done tampering the net warming is about 0.8C. Adjusted : RATPAC-A-annual-levels.txt Original Angell data : global.dat They accomplish this by a spectacular hockey … Continue reading
Ten years ago, British Columbia skiing was declared to be doomed. PROBLEMS AT WHISTLER – Letter – NYTimes.com They are having a record breaking ski season this year – NASA’s hottest year ……. ever. B.C. ski resorts celebrate record-breaking season … Continue reading
Latest story is that global warming will deplete the oceans of oxygen. Global warming could deplete the oceans’ oxygen – with severe consequences – The Washington Post Corals and shellfish evolved in the Cambrian Era with CO2 10-20X higher than … Continue reading
Looking at the other side of the Twitter heat map, the vast majority of people pushing the climate scam are politicians, actors and journalists – not scientists. sna-analysis.s3.amazonaws.com/zoomify/cc-me-31mar.htm
One of the favorite scams of climate alarmists is to blame an eroding sandbar in Alaska on your SUV. The remote Alaskan village that needs to be relocated due to climate change – The Washington Post In 1905, which was … Continue reading
Science News is singing the praises of Al Gore’s sci-fi flick 10 years later, saying that Arctic ice is melting even faster than Gore predicted. 2016: Arctic summer sea ice may disappear as early as 2052. The top of the … Continue reading
I don’t have any idea what this means, but Carbon Brief rates me the most influential climate denier on Twitter. Mapped: The climate change conversation on Twitter – Carbon Brief
Australia has been experiencing droughts and floods since it was first discovered by Captain Cook. “there is little doubt that Australia is subject to long periods during which dry seasons prevail, and again, intervals of some years, in which there … Continue reading
I wrote this article for the Santa Fe newspaper in 2012, pointing out that the New Mexico drought was normal cyclical behavior, and that the rains would return. Reader View: Drought is normal for New Mexico – The Santa Fe New … Continue reading
23 Mar 1906, Page 5 – The Minneapolis Journal at Newspapers.com