Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
January 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Hansen
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate It was archived on June 27, 2004, the date of the article and long before Obama announced his plans to run for President. http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm Why did a Kenyan newspaper say that Obama was born in Kenya? This … Continue reading
He is a victim of poor reporting. The press keeps hearing him make wild exaggerations which he actually never said. (Indeed remarkable how consistent interviewers are with their misinformation over a couple of decades.) It must be a conspiracy against … Continue reading
[At reader’s request, I am sticking this to the top of the front page. Look below for new articles.] [12:54 Mountain Time : NASA has fixed the graph. See update ] [14:05 Mountain Time : New graph is not the … Continue reading
Hansen’s 1999 temperature graph is now corrupted, as seen below. Modified on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 6:33:14 PM http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/fig1x.gif http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/ The original uncorrupted version is shown below. This is the graph which used to show 1934 as the warmest … Continue reading