Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Category Archives: Holdren
Areas of green indicate more ice than 2007. Areas of red mean less ice than 2007. The ice free Arctic has gained 22,767 Manhattans of ice since the same date in 2007, and 38,156 Manhattans since the minimum one month … Continue reading
The President’s science advisor John Holdren speculated last year on the possibility of an ice free winter in the Arctic. …if you lose the summer sea ice, there are phenomena that could lead you not so very long thereafter to … Continue reading
Paul Ehrlich, lifetime partner in environmental insanity with John Holdren, warned us in 1972 :
I was shocked to read this morning that the Iter reactor will be generating large amounts of a potent greenhouse gas. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11541383 Presidential science advisor John Holdren warned us about these pesky reactors in 1969 : A more easily evaluated … Continue reading
New York Times – 1932 h/t to “Scarlet Pumpernickel”
Winter is still nine weeks away. http://seaice.alaska.edu/gi/observatories/barrow_webcam Most preschoolers understand that you need sunshine to warm things up. When the sun sets, it gets cold. If the sun set for 4-6 months, it would get really cold. But not John … Continue reading
The Danish Meteorological Institute has been tracking Arctic ice extent since 2005. They use the more meaningful 30% concentration standard, and as of today show 2010 as the highest on record for the date. Ice extent is now more than a … Continue reading
Turns out we have all been dead for over a decade. So what are we arguing about? Holdren wrote this in 1969. World food production must double in the period 1965-2000 to stay even; it must triple if nutrition is … Continue reading