Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
June 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Romm
“Aspen could warm by some 14 degrees by century’s end —giving it a feel similar to Amarillo, TX. ” As usual, Joe has no idea what he is talking about. Temperatures have been dropping here at an astonishing rate this … Continue reading
From listening to Romm, you would think that the US is having a very hot year. He has claimed heat from coast to coast. But NOAA data shows Romm’s folly. The map above is based on the NOAA year to … Continue reading
Joe Romm dependably took the bait, and produced the graph below – which shows that sea level is rising at a rate of 12 inches per century – with a drop since the start of 2010. Of course he didn’t bother … Continue reading
Joe Romm reported this week : ENDLESS SUMMER: September was the hottest on record globally in the RSS satellite dataset. In this country, the record-smashing temperatures in Southern California got most of the attention The LA Times had a different … Continue reading
Look for something along the lines of “Heavy snow, followed by heat, followed by a hurricane. Proof of global warming.“