Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plagiarism? White House Climate Policy Is Identical To The Work Of This Man
- US Hurricanes Have Plummeted As CO2 Has Risen
- Sea Level Rise In Miami Over The Past 90 Years
- Ignoring Evil Worked Really Well In 1938
- The Beauty Of Green, Unreliable, Expensive, Environmentally Destructive Energy
- Slowest Arctic Melt Season On Record Continues
- Stored Solar Energy In Colorado
- The 1945 Peace Process
- My Vote For Stupidest Human Alive
- Growing Coconuts In DC
- Reader Quiz
- Worse Than The Ku Klux Klan
- The Hansen Effect
- President Obama’s Earth Day Visit To Florida
- California Building A $70 Billion Amusement Park – “Train To Nowhere”
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Winter Temperature
- 1970 – Scientists Blamed Low Antarctic Sea Ice Extent On CO2
- Reader Survey
- Planet Destroying Aircraft On Earth Day
- Celebrating 50 Years Of Progressive Rule In The UK
- Gun Free Maryland
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
gator69 on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… Climate Is Cyclical on US Hurricanes Have Plummeted A… Gail Combs on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… Gail Combs on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… Gail Combs on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… dmacleo on Stored Solar Energy In Co… dmacleo on My Vote For Stupidest Human… gator69 on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… scizzorbill on Plagiarism? White House Climat… Gail Combs on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
”The ice caps are melting! The ice caps are melting! The oceans are rising and we’ll all be drowned for our sins,” Why isn’t he getting credit for shaping modern climate science?
President Obama says that rising CO2 causes more hurricanes, when in fact the data shows the exact opposite of what he says. $29 billion of peer-reviewed science appears to be incapable of spending five minutes doing simple analysis with a spreadsheet. … Continue reading
President Obama will be in Florida tomorrow to tell them how Mann-made sea level rise and hurricanes threaten them. As always, he has absolutely no clue what he is talking about. Miami after the 1926 hurricane Miami 2014
If you have stomach to see what Middle East Christians are dealing with, click this link. Pure Evil : ISIS slaughter women and children over Christian faith The White House is worried about the effect of CO2 on children.
President Obama has pledged to run the US off green energy.
Look for NSIDC and NASA to remain silent, as Arctic sea ice extent rapidly approaches the highest level in a decade.
Colorado generates large amounts of clean, green electricity using its vast reserves of stored solar energy.