Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
- “Belief” In The Consensus
- Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By 2012 – Reduced Snow In The US
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
- Snowball 1 – Fake Scientists 0
- Next Steps For Net Neutrality
- Michael Mann Vs Barack Obama
- 1974 – BBC Warned Of A New Ice Age Within Our Lifetime
- My Denier Disclosure
- Life Before The Hockey Stick
- Electronic Nirvana
- Return Of The Wooly Mammoths To Maryland
- NCDC Hits New Milestones Of Fake Data
- Latest On Arrhenius 1913 Forecast
- Before Obama Fundamentally Transformed America
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Be A Part Of The Team Holding Geo-centricism Deniers Feet To The Fire
- One Day Later
- Junk Science Award For The Evening
- Cold Winters In DC Used To Be Caused By Global Cooling
gator69 on The Colorado Recovery Edmonton Al on More Concerns For The Washingt… james johnson on Climate Central Fraud Upd… gator69 on The Colorado Recovery gator69 on The Colorado Recovery gator69 on The Colorado Recovery Jason Calley on Think Of The Boston Polar Bear… gator69 on The Colorado Recovery Jason Calley on Climate Central Fraud Upd… Don B on Michael Mann Vs Barack Ob…
Seven years ago Robert Kennedy Junior blamed the demise of winter on Sarah Palin
Palin’s Big Oil infatuation
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
By ROBERT F. KENNEDY Jr.
In Virginia, the weather also has changed dramatically. Recently arrived residents in the northern suburbs, accustomed to today’s anemic winters, might find it astonishing to learn that there were once ski runs on Ballantrae Hill in McLean, with a rope tow and local ski club. Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
The IPCC said that mild winters will decrease heavy snowfalls
The Union of Concerned Scientists said winters in the Northeast are becoming warmer and less snowy
Now that fall/winter snowfall has reached record levels, the climate scoundrels say it is due to global warming and they predicted it all along.
NASA has repeatedly altered global temperature data, causing a net doubling of 1880-1980 global warming since their 1981 version. Pre-1965 years keep getting colder, and post-1965 years keep getting warmer. (Note that prior to 2003, NASA did not even pretend to know pre-1950 ocean temperatures.)
This is on top of the changes Hansen had already made by 1981, erasing half of the 1940-1970 cooling. Since 1981 they have erased the rest of the 1940-1970 cooling.
One thing driving this is the disappearance of truly rural stations, which is causing more and more UHI damage to the temperature record.
A small town with 100 homes will burn 10,000,000,000 BTU’s during a cold winter. All of this heat returns to the atmosphere. The colder the air, the more rapid the heat loss and more effect on the temperature.
Crossing the boundary from open space into a neighborhood on my bicycle, I typically see five degrees difference in temperature on a still night, due mainly to asphalt and heat escaping from houses.
Berkeley Earth makes no correction for this huge problem.
Greenland scientists are burning fossil fuels, which has raised temperatures from -58.7 degrees up to -58.0 degrees.
Deniliquin has not only cooled since the 19th century, but the frequency of very hot days has also dropped dramatically.
BOM ignores all pre-1910 temperatures, because they don’t fit the global warming narrative.
These geniuses left their fossil fuel heated and powered cars for a few minutes to take a picture protesting global warming. Then they scurried back to their cars, turned the heat on and drove back to their coal powered homes to enjoy the rest of the day.
Note that there is no visible pollution coming out of that clean power plant.
How do humans get this stupid?