Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Just When You Thought Scientists Couldn’t Possibly Get Any Stupider
- Basic Physics For Clueless Climate Scientists
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Certain Obama Voters
- No, I Can’t Promise You An Obamaphone
- Being A Progressive Means Never Having To Tell The Truth
- My Bicycle Never Runs Out Power
- Progressives Believe The Koch Brothers Are More Powerful Than The Gods
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
- Climate Skepticism Is Now “Abuse”
- AMS Fires Back Against The Obama Led Witch Hunt
- Dark Comedy At The Capitol
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
AndyG55 on Just When You Thought Scientis… Chris Barron on My Bicycle Never Runs Out… Chris Barron on My Bicycle Never Runs Out… gator69 on Just When You Thought Scientis… gator69 on Basic Physics For Clueless Cli… gator69 on Hottest Year Ever Update gator69 on Certain Obama Voters Gail Combs on Hottest Year Ever Update Gail Combs on Just When You Thought Scientis… Otter (ClimateOtter… on Just When You Thought Scientis…
Compare this year vs last. Nearly identical record breaking cold at the beginning of March. Government experts say it is the hottest weather ever, because they are paid to lie.
We waste huge amounts of energy in the US because of poor building practices and poor traffic management. Improving those would improve quality of life, cut down energy bills, and add more quality time to everybody’s day.
I’m off on my bicycle to Whole Foods, with my new touchpad.
Instead of spouting mindless BS like Trenberth and Mann do about Boston snow, how about doing some actual science?
Boston has had their driest snow on record this winter
Boston is having one of their coldest winters on record.
Colder winters in Boston have more snow. Warmer winters in Boston have less snow
Mann and Trenberth say that excess moisture caused by global warming has caused the deep snow in Boston. There isn’t one shred of evidence to back that up. There has been no increase in winter precipitation at Boston, and this year doesn’t even rank in the top ten.
It is snowing, because it is cold.
Today is the last day of meteorological winter.
NCDC says this was one of the hottest winters ever in the US, with record snow cover coast to coast, and record ice on the Great Lakes
A few weeks ago, Senator Tom Udall announced the death of New Mexico due to global warming. The forecast this weekend is for three and as much as five feet of new snow in the mountains.