Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Search Results for: tobs
There are 317 US HCN stations which took their readings at morning or night on July 15, 1936. Maximum temperatures at these stations are unaffected by TOBS (time of observation bias) and are less affected by UHI (urban heat island) … Continue reading
Someone suggested that the divergence between measured US temperatures and NCDC published US temperatures is due to Time Of Observation Bias. I tested that out by comparing only versus stations which took morning or night readings on July 15, 1936. … Continue reading
There are 318 US HCN stations which recorded temperatures at morning or night on July 15, 1936. These stations could not possibly have double counted 90 degree temperatures on that date, which is the theory that NCDC uses as justification … Continue reading
Last week I showed some graphs like the ones below, which demonstrate that the TOBS (time of observation bias) adjustment is bogus. Stations which took their readings during the morning on July 15, 1936 are actually cooling slightly relative to the July … Continue reading
Someone was suggesting earlier that the graph below showing NCDC TOBS adjustments are unwanted, might just be a coincidence. So I did a correlation between the two data sets, and found it is excellent. The important thing to remember is these two … Continue reading
The graph below shows US summer afternoon temperatures since 1895, sorted into two groups based on the time of day when their reading was taken on July 15, 1936. The time of day data was taken from this 2008 archived … Continue reading
Below is the list of morning and afternoon stations from July 15, 1936
The graph below organizes US HCN stations into two groups. Those that took morning readings (i.e. reset the thermometer in the morning or night) on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings (reset in the afternoon) on that date. … Continue reading
The graph below is another TOBS killer. It shows the difference in summer temperature between US HCN stations which took morning readings on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings on that date. The trend is down, indicating … Continue reading