- Antarctic sea ice now covers 19,454,000 km². This is the most sea ice ever measured at either pole, and is about the size of the US and Europe combined, or 335,000 Manhattans.
- The ice extends more than 1,000 miles off the coast of Antarctica. Emperor Penguins have to walk across the ice to get to the sea.
- Most of the ice is located between 60 and 70S, which means that it reflects huge amounts of sunshine back into space, dramatically cooling the Earth.
- The sun is currently about 30 degrees above the horizon at the ice edge.
- The National Snow And Ice Data Center in Colorado has still failed to mention this on their web site. They continue to discuss the record Arctic minimum, and until recently were featuring an article about penguins being threatened by declining Antarctic sea ice, even though Antarctic sea ice has been steadily increasing throughout the satellite record.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
- US Having Its 4th Coldest Year Since 1924
- Autumn Snow Cover In A Hockey Stick
- Gavin Takes Climate Fraud To An Entirely New Level
Ivan on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Richard T. Fowler on Climate Disruption! Tel on My Kind Of Women Billy Liar on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Tel on My Kind Of Women Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… richard on Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic… Tel on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… tom0mason on My Kind Of Women