October hurricane strikes occurred almost three times as often during the 19th century as they do now. They used to happen about once every 1.7 years, and now they happen about once every five years. The peak decades for October hurricanes were the 1870s and the 1940s, which both had six.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
- Trenberth Proves Global Warming
- BBC Airing A New Episode Of The Exorcist