Temperatures so far this month are the coldest on record in Minnesota. This will change as the month progresses, but this week they are likely to decrease further.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
Don B on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni… Brian G Valentine on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… tannngl on Terrifying Imagery Of CO2… Jl on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… Ron C. on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Richard T. Fowler on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… stevengoddard on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Frank K. on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Steve Case on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni… tom0mason on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni…