The animation below alternates between 2012 and 2013 ice which is at least 1.5 metres thick. There has been a huge increase in thick ice, and by next spring, most of that region will be more than three metres thick, of thin rotten decayed ice.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
nickreality65 on First They Came … stpaulchuck on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… stpaulchuck on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… Andy on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… stpaulchuck on Does The Arctic Need To Be… Truthseeker on CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify A… mellyrn on First They Came … daveandrews723 on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… Anto on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… daveandrews723 on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual…