“the latter part of the third summer was devoted to making the northwest passage. The Gjoa cruised along the shore and through the islands and straits of the coast of America…the Dolphin and Union Strait was clear of ice”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… ketchemandfleezem on Does Your Supermarket Select T… edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists…