According to US Navy PIPS2 data, the area of ice thicker than 2.5 metres is 230% of what it was three years ago.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Glad the navy doesn’t go by the climate models
The US Navy has obviously not been reading the independent
“An irreversible climate “tipping point” could occur within the next 20 years as a result of the release of huge quantities of organic carbon locked away as frozen plant matter in the vast permafrost region of the Arctic, scientists have found.”
Too warm for thick ice.
“the tipping point will occur between 2020 and 2030”
“The study is the first global investigation of what will happen in a warmer world to the huge amounts of frozen plant matter that has remained undegraded in the soil since it was incorporated into the permafrost about 30,000 years ago.”
30,000 years ago? During the ice age?
I would not give any credibility to anything the Independent has to say about the Arctic. Here’s one reason why:
As for the organic matter I suspect it will simply fertilize the plants of the future, locking up the carbon in their tissues.
Here is more bollocks from the Independent.
1) How did humans survive in the African savanna and equator?
2) Life flourished on Earth 60 million years ago.
3) What about Greenland?
Will that area of thick ice be unable to melt this summer? Any preliminary guess on the September sea ice min?
That much thick ice does not seem go along with the “warmcold” phenomena. If the cold and blizzards in the US were caused by warm weather in the Arctic, why should there be such an increase in thick Arctic sea ice? We need more funding for peer reviewed studies, to confirm the existence of warmcold.
More thick ice in the arctic is entirely consistent with what they’ve been saying all along. Well, OK…they didn’t literally say it, but the implication was clear.
I have a 183-slide Powerpoint presentation which I use to rail against AGW, and use lots of Steven Goddard’s stuff. Question: how do I embed a “.gif” file like the one in the above message, and have it flip back and forth like his “.gif” does?
Never mind….I figured it out myself. If one embeds the “.gif” into a Powerpoint, it will work automatically, once you enter “Slide Show” mode.