Feels like -88
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Funny that, a minus 79 on a breezy day would also feel like -88, so -88 is -79, that’s a 9 degree anomaly.
then again, when it’s that cold, who gives a $hit.
Ditto what Amino said. It’s posts like this … feels like -88 gives me the warm fuzzies.
Excuse me while I cough a hairball.
Antartctica Traffic and Weather…
Traffic on the McMurdo-South Pole highway is light this morning, crews worked overnight to repair potholes and restripe the ice. Before you head out the door to count penguins this morning, you may want to take an umbrella, temperatures are forecast to soar into the negative eighties today under partly cloudy skies. Sports update to follow…