If I Only Had A Brain …. The Joe Romm Story

Joe has declared war on Andy Revkin, and science. Joe is apparently also really pissed off at the author of the NASA Greenland melt  study – who said that this has happened every 150 years for the last 10,000 years.

Suppose for a minute that Joe is right, and everyone else is wrong. Look at his graph below – had it not been for evil humans interfering in the climate system, we would be having an ice age.  Sometime around the war of 1812 humans started doing something really bad to warm the climate up – and saved us all from freezing to death.

What a maroon

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to If I Only Had A Brain …. The Joe Romm Story

  1. John B., M.D. says:

    Romm is still pushing the hockey schtick???
    97% of what he says is crap, and the remaining 3% is out of context.

  2. I’d love to see the raw data from that graph before he decided to change the warming effect.

    Joe also pulls off a big no no, in that he hotlinked that chart from UCAR. What, doesn’t Think Progress have enough money from sugar daddy George Soros to host it themselves?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s